Friday, November 03, 2006

A poem from the deep waters of Bunco Wiffy

Walking through dark parameters

I see a light

Ronk splastics waves his merry hand

Ahoy ship mates

Welcome to the galaxian hour

My mind floats to breasted shores and the port culis

The light is on and someone is home

Ahoy it is my fair lass soon to be my wife

She keeps me sane in the witching hour

When ships run aground in treacherous seas

Dark waters and bright lights keep the worms at bay

Bream bream a talisman checks the night air

And passes me the password.....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very nice, wallace. Very nice.

3:53 pm  
Blogger Mark W said...

I wish I could take credit for this. This Poem is by the infamous Bunco Wiffy. Hopefully your kind comment will ecourage more from this South Coast talent. Any more on the story front?

2:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home